Game Closure: This game ended on Wednesday, January 4, 2023. The information on this page is for reference purposes only.

Massachusetts All or Nothing

All or Nothing is the Massachusetts lottery where you can win the top prize by matching all of the winning numbers, or none of them!

It's a quick-fire game, with draws taking place every four minutes between 5:04 AM ET and 1:00 AM ET. That gives you 300 chances to win every single day.

Quick Jump to Winning Numbers:
All or Nothing Numbers

How to Play

To play All or Nothing, select 12 numbers from 1 to 24. You can choose your own or opt for a 'Quic Pic', which will give you a random set generated by the computer.

In All or Nothing, you also have the option to choose how much to wager. You can play from as little as $1 per draw, or pay a maximum of $10. The amount you wager is directly proportional to the prizes you can win.

You can enter your numbers into just the next drawing, or multiple consecutive drawings (up to a maximum of 30).

The final step is to decide on the All or Nothing Bonus, which doubles the cost of a wager but can multiply winnings by up to 10 times their original value.

Prizes and Odds of Winning

You can win up to $100,000 for a $1 wager, or $1 million for a $10 wager. You win the top if all your numbers appear in the draw. However, unlike other lotteries, you can also celebrate a jackpot win if none of your numbers are selected.

There are lower prizes on offer for matching most of the 12 winning numbers, or few matching just a few of them. In fact, you only go without a payout if you match five, six or seven numbers. The prize amount for each category is shown in the table below, along with the odds of winning.

All or Nothing Prizes and Odds of Winning
Numbers Matched Prize per $1 Wager Odds of Winning
12 $100,000 1 in 2,704,156
11 $400 1 in 18,779
10 $25 1 in 621
9 $4 1 in 56
8 $2 1 in 11
4 $2 1 in 11
3 $4 1 in 56
2 $25 1 in 621
1 $400 1 in 18,779
0 $100,000 1 in 2,704,156

All or Nothing Bonus

The All or Nothing Bonus is an optional feature that you can include my marking the 'Y' box on your playslip or requesting it from the retailer. The cost of your wager will be doubled, but if you win your payout could be increased by up to 10 times.

A multiplier will be randomly selected alongside each draw. This could be 3x, 4x, 5x, 10x, or there could be no Bonus.

The following table shows the odds of each multiplier being selected. There is a 42.3% chance that a multiplier will be selected, and a 57.7% chance that no Bonus will be applied.

All or Nothing Bonus
Multiplier Odds of Winning
No Bonus 1 in 1.74
3x 1 in 3.03
4x 1 in 15.77
5x 1 in 39.43
10x 1 in 184
Go to: ^ Return to top of page