Lottery.net is your number one source for lottery news from across the United States. Find out about big lottery winners, new games and other exciting information.
Kaila Moore of Durham, North Carolina, had never played the lottery before. Then one night, the East Carolina University student had a dream that she purchased a scratch-off ticket.
A New York Lottery player is waking up $94.8 million better off this morning, after a single ticket won the Powerball jackpot in Wednesday's draw.
A single Wisconsin ticket has scored the Badger State's first-ever Mega Millions jackpot, an estimated $119 million ($94.6 million cash option). The big win comes after Arizona also got its first top prize from the game this summer.
There are a million reasons to check your Mega Millions tickets, Nebraska Lottery players! A $1 million prize must be claimed by September 20 or it will expire and be gone for good.
A Florida Lottery player has come forward to redeem his $168.5 million Powerball ticket less than a month after the drawing that turned him into an overnight millionaire.
- California Ticket Wins $22 Million Mega Millions Jackpot
- Louisiana Lottery Announces Changes To Lotto
- $22 Million Wisconsin Powerball Winner Keeps Promise to Split Jackpot with Friend
- $124 Million Mega Millions Jackpot Won in New Jersey
- Texas Lottery Players First in Line for Powerball and Mega Millions Receipt Tickets