Lottery.net is your number one source for lottery news from across the United States. Find out about big lottery winners, new games and other exciting information.
Coos Bay woman Ann Charkowicz said she had a "good feeling" after she and her husband Brian saved a toddler from being hit by a car. The feeling led her to buy an Oregon Lottery Raffle ticket that turned out to be worth $1 million.
Mega Millions will determine future starting jackpots based on ticket sales and interest rates, rather than offering a guaranteed minimum amount. Rollover increases will also be decided and announced before each drawing.
Powerball will no longer have a guaranteed minimum starting jackpot or minimum rollover increases, beginning after the Wednesday, April 8 drawing.
Here are new changes made by state lotteries to combat coronavirus, including closing offices, extending prize expiration deadlines, and how to claim a prize by mail.
Get the latest updates on changes lotteries are making due to coronavirus, including closing offices, extending winning ticket expirations, and how to claim a prize by mail.
- "Money Laundering" Almost Destroyed Oregon Jackpot Ticket
- Leap Year Luck? Missouri Lottery Players Won Over $70.4 Million in February
- Florida Woman Claims $396.9 Million Powerball Jackpot
- Iowa Man's Impulse Powerball Buy Pays Off With $1 Million Win
- New Jersey Lottery Million Dollar Replay Awards $1.5 Million