Lottery.net is your number one source for lottery news from across the United States. Find out about big lottery winners, new games and other exciting information.
A Powerball player from Wisconsin became 2017’s second jackpot winner on Wednesday March 22nd, pocketing $155.2 million.
The Powerball winner from February 22nd has chosen to remain anonymous after coming forward to claim their jackpot of $435.3 million.
An Indiana Powerball player became the first jackpot winner of 2017 last night, winning $435.3 million by matching all six numbers drawn.
A run of 18 draws without a jackpot winner has pushed the Powerball top prize past the $400 million barrier, and excitement is now building rapidly as players wait to discover...
The Powerball jackpot has rocketed to a fantastic €310 million for Wednesday night’s drawing, giving players across America the opportunity to pick up a life-changing...
- Hunt for $121 Million Powerball Jackpot Winning Delaware Ticket Holder Continues
- Megaplier Pays Off Big for Virginia Mega Millions Winner
- Lucky for Life Lottery Launches in Wyoming
- Tennessee Powerball Player Wins $420.9 Million Jackpot
- Virginia Powerball Winner Claims $1 Million After Three-Month Wait