Lottery.net is your number one source for lottery news from across the United States. Find out about big lottery winners, new games and other exciting information.
One lucky New York lottery player is holding a jackpot-winning Mega Millions ticket worth $96 million from Tuesday's draw. The winner also has the option to be paid a $68.5 million cash lump sum.
A single ticket in New Jersey hit the $33.2 million Powerball jackpot in last night's draw - the second top prize won in the Garden State in the past week.
A single ticket in New Jersey won last night's $23.2 million Powerball top prize - the second time in a week the jackpot has been hit, after a Maryland ticket won a historic $731.1 million prize on Wednesday.
One very lucky Michigan lottery player hit the $1 billion Mega Millions jackpot on Friday night. The historic prize is the second-largest ever in the history of the game, and the biggest lottery win ever in Michigan.
Someone in Maryland is waking up an amazing $731.1 million wealthier this morning after a lone Powerball ticket sold in the state hit the jackpot by matching all six numbers drawn on Wednesday night.
- California Lottery Player Fulfils 30-Year Dream With $6 Million Scratchers Win
- $28 Million & $24 Million CA SuperLotto Jackpots Claimed Days Apart
- Missouri Player Wins Jackpot After Years Using Same Numbers
- Florida Lotto Ticket Price Doubles on Thursday
- Lotto Texas Jackpot Won for First Time in Eight Months