Lottery.net is your number one source for lottery news from across the United States. Find out about big lottery winners, new games and other exciting information.
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has vetoed a bill to allow lottery winners in the state to remain anonymous, despite a strong majority of the state Legislature voting in favor of...
More than a month after the October 23 drawing, the winner of a spectacular $1.537 billion Mega Millions jackpot has still not come forward to claim their prize.
The winner of a phenomenal $1.537 billion Mega Millions jackpot in the October 23 drawing has still not stepped forward to claim their new fortune.
A 67-year-old man from New York City has come forward as the winner of a $343.9 million Powerball prize. He’s the biggest jackpot winner in New York Lottery history.
Lerynne West, who came forward as the Iowa winner of the $343.
- Mega Millions and Powerball Jackpots Are Over $800 Million Combined
- Staten Island Man Claims $245.6 Million Powerball Jackpot
- North Dakota Jury Convicts Last Defendant in Jamaican Lottery Scam Case
- Colorado Springs Man Celebrates Third Big Lottery Win
- You Might Soon Be Able to Play Powerball and Mega Millions In Mississippi