Texas All or Nothing
This dramatic game offers players the chance to win the top prize of $250,000* by matching all of the 12 numbers drawn OR by matching none of the numbers drawn – All or Nothing!
- $2 offers you two ways to win the jackpot
- You've got 10 ways to win
- Choose 12 numbers from 1-24, or use Quick Pick to have them randomly selected for you
- Drawings take place four times a day, six days a week
- The Multi-Draw option keeps you in the game for up to 24 draws.
Here's a breakdown of the numbers needed to win a specific prize as well as the odds of winning:
|Numbers Matched||Estimated Prize Amount||Odds of Winning|
|Match 12 of 12||$250,000||1 in 2,704,156|
|Match 11 of 12||$500||1 in 18,779|
|Match 10 of 12||$50||1 in 621|
|Match 9 of 12||$10||1 in 56|
|Match 8 of 12||$2||1 in 11|
|Match 4 of 12||$2||1 in 11|
|Match 3 of 12||$10||1 in 56|
|Match 2 of 12||$50||1 in 621|
|Match 1 of 12||$500||1 in 18,779|
|Match 0 of 12||$250,000||1 in 2,704,156|
|Overall odds of winning any All or Nothing prize are 1 in 4.5 with a basic ticket|
*In a drawing with more than 20 prize-winning plays, the top prize is paid on a pari-mutuel basis (the amount is determined by the number of winning tickets and total ticket sales). A liability cap of $5 million is divided equally among the top prize-winning plays.
All or Nothing Drawing Schedule
All of Nothing is drawn four times daily, six days a week (Monday-Saturday).
- Morning: 10:00 AM CT
- Day: 12:27 PM CT
- Evening: 6:00 PM CT
- Night: 10:12 PM CT
Ticket sales are not available during the Draw Break, which runs from:
- Morning: 9:50 – 10:03 AM CT
- Day: 12:17 – 12:30 PM CT
- Evening: 5:50 – 6:03 PM CT
- Night: 10:02 - 10:15 PM CT
How to Check if You've Won
Checking if you're a winner is easy. Just visit one of the pages below shortly after the drawing to see the winning numbers and prize payout information:
- All or Nothing Morning winning numbers
- All or Nothing Day winning numbers
- All or Nothing Evening winning numbers
- All or Nothing Night winning numbers
Can I Play from Outside the U.S.?
If you're outside the U.S., unfortunately you cannot buy Texas Lottery tickets. However, you can take part in Powerball and Mega Millions! Please see the Tickets page for details.
More on the Texas Lottery
Want to know more about the Texas Lottery and the other exciting games offered, like Powerball, Mega Millions, and Lotto Texas? Visit the Texas Lottery page for all the details, including drawing schedule, top lottery winners, how to claim a prize, and the history of the Texas Lottery.