California Lottery App
Download the California Lottery app to discover the latest winning numbers from the Golden State. It is free to download and allows you to see all the lottery results for games such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and California SuperLotto Plus. The app is available on iOS and Android.
View draw details that show how many winners there were and how much prize money was paid out. You can also find out whether the latest big jackpot has been won or if it rolled over.
The new app allows you to select which lotteries are displayed. If you’re interested in one of California’s other state games, you can also check the results from Fantasy 5, Daily 3, Daily 4 and Daily Derby.
Use the California Lottery App to view the latest winning numbers, search past results, or generate a line of numbers for upcoming draws.
The app doesn’t just provide the latest results; it also offers the following services:
- Ticket Checker – The ticket checker helps you find out if you have won the lottery, and you have a couple of different options for how to use it. Hit ‘Add Ticket’ and select the numbers you played - this saves your numbers so that you can check them again after every draw. Alternatively, opt for a ‘Quick Check’ to compare your numbers against the official results without saving them. You can also edit previous tickets that you have saved.
- Generator – Use the generator if you are looking for a line of random lottery numbers to use. If you’re not satisfied with the set that is created, just generate more. Keep going until you find a line to your liking, and then why not play those numbers in the next draw?
- Archive – View past winning numbers from California’s favorite lottery games, including SuperLotto Plus and Powerball. You will find the archives by scrolling to the bottom of the ‘Draw History’ section. The results are easy to navigate and date back years, so you’re sure to find the numbers you’re looking for.
- Statistics – The statistics sections show an array of data about each game, including number frequency charts and information about the most common and least common numbers. You can also find out about common pairs and triplets, possibly helping you to decide which numbers to play in the next draw.
- Notifications – Customize the sort of notifications you want from the app. Receive alerts about the latest results for different games or find out as soon as a special event has been announced. You will need to enable notifications on your device, then just choose the type you want in the ‘Notifications’ area.
The California Lottery App also helps you to find out how to claim prizes or learn the answers to frequently asked questions. Download it for free now from the App Store and Google Play Store